Joomla is one of the most popular content management systems. It is used by over 3% of all websites to manage the content from small businesses to major web projects. In other words, this CMS platform has lots of followers all around the world. But nevertheless, recently the Joomla 3.2 has been released with many new and improved features in order to better its simplicity and security. Which features will you get if you convert your current website to Joomla 3.2? This is the list where you will be able to find all the necessary information about the release.
1. With Joomla Extension Finder (JEF) it is easier to find and install the extensions you want from your Joomla website administration panel.
2. Joomla logins have two factor authentication using one-time password technology. This will provide your website with extra security.
3. Joomla administrators are able to revert to an older version of content on a website and compare side-by-side to see what changes have been made.
4. You can enable debug mode and allow only Super users to see the info which include SQL Explain, call stack and profile.
5. Joomla 3.2 comes also with the improvements to the Joomla User eXperience (JUX) in order to make this CMS platform even more user-friendly. The unnecessary bottoms, the dropdown language, columns have been removed.
6. The Template Manager has been improved. So, now you can edit all the files in a template, even full-screen view, you can create, upload, delete, rename and copy files, crop and resize images and you are able to easily create template overrides of modules, components and layouts.
7. The multi-lingual site installer has been added to the Joomla 3.2 version. This feature is considered to be the one which can bring more popularity to Joomla website than any improvements to the software itself.
We also present you the infographic published by JoomlaShine which will show you the benefits of the new Joomla 3.2 version in more vivid details.
Definitely, this version sounds worthy enough to check out and to upgrade to. If you are on your path to update your Joomla website to Joomla 3.2, then you should know that there is an option for you. You can use aisite service which already supports this newly backed version and provides you with the opportunity to perform Joomla 1.5 or 2.5 to Joomla 3.2 upgrade easily and quickly.