People, who have a website from ancient times and which has been created using HTML web-programming language, know how it was hard and time-consuming process and that only the web-developers could manage this task. But we live in the world of progress and CMS platforms have been developed soon. Joomla as well as many other content management systems has been developed in order to simplify the site creation and management. In other words, it became easier to create and manage a website. So, let’s compare these HTML and Joomla websites and find out what we will get from each of them.
- Compared to HTML, it is easier to update Joomla content.
- You won’t have to worry about making a mistake and damage a code which can destroy your site for good.
- If you want your site to look nice then you can at any minute install the extension you want without wasting your time on writing the code.
- With a static HTML site it will be your job to code every piece of functionality or you can pay a specialist who will do everything for you.
- Moreover, running Joomla website doesn’t require deep coding knowledge and you can easily manage your site without someone’s assistance.
So, if Joomla CMS platform sounds good for you and you think that it is what you need, then it is time to convert HTML to Joomla. Check up this informative infographic and you will find out how to make HTML to Joomla migration process painless. It will also show you what you should do after the switch.
So, don’t hesitate any longer and run a free Demo Migration. With aisite your conversion will be fully automated and you will enjoy your new Joomla website within minutes.