Every web project owner strives to make his website successful. One of the crucial factors of the website’s prosperity is the choice of the right-size CMS platform. So, let’s have a look at the two popular options – DataLife Engine and WordPress – and figure out why the majority of website users choose the latter.
DataLife Engine is a multi-user CMS platform used primarily for blogs and news websites. It is developed with AJAX technology, that helps it work more efficiently and lower the traffic consumption. The most appreciated feature of this CMS option among its users is the flexibility and almost endless customization options. Besides, it is possible to integrate any design into a web project powered by this platform. However, this CMS solution still has some significant drawbacks, which make it lose the race against WordPress. Those are:
- DataLife Engine is a commercial CMS software, that raises the question of budget for the potential followers;
- Users may encounter some security issues using the platform.
Now let’s take a look at what makes WordPress so popular and loved all over the world. Despite the fact that it’s a free and open-source solution, it is also perfectly compatible with any commercial CMS software. One of the greatest things about this platform is its user-friendliness and simplicity. WordPress is built in a way that even a person without any special training will be able to maintain and update the web project based on it. Some of the other nice-to-know advantages of this platform are:
- It has a large pool of extensions available, that are free of charge or pretty reasonably priced;
- It is very SEO-friendly; the importance of this factor can’t be overestimated, for it gains for your web project higher positions in search results;
- It is stable and secure, so you don’t have to worry about hacker attacks.
Those are just a few of the reasons why as many as 20% of the website owners choose WordPress to settle their web project on. Want to join the army of WordPress fans? Look through the Prezi below to find out the easiest way of DataLife Engine to WordPress migration.
Willing to put your web project a step forward towards success and personally experience all of the benefits that WordPress has to offer? aisite automated migration service will help you go through the migration process effortlessly.